Saturday, August 29, 2009

Paradise Anthology submission in

Sheesh a 25-word story is a tough ask! I did my best and sent in a sub. I did have a chuckle at the word limit for the bio being twice that of the short, short story!

The Paradise Anthology is seeking short stories 25 word maximum for their next issue to be released in February as part of the St Kilda Festival. Writers will be paid a minimum $20 plus a free copy of the magazine. One story only submitted per writer. Please send stories double spaced in 12 point Times New Roman plus a 50-word bio to paradisesubmissions@y7mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments so please do leave one! I would also appreciate your constructive criticism - life is a learning journey and I'm enjoying learning a lot about my writing.