Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dog Days of Summer competition winners announced

Flasher extraordinaire Michael J Solender (of Not From Here, Are You? fame) has announced the winner of his Dog Days of Summer 2010 competition. Future Nostalgic‘s Sam Adamson took out the Grand Prize, while yours truly was one of a number of authors who received a Special Jury Prize. Congrats to all the Special Mention recipients and the other nearly 100 writers who participated.

You can read more about it here, including an interview with the winner. The eChapbook, including my story ‘Shimmer Shift’, is available to read below and also as a PDF download.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments so please do leave one! I would also appreciate your constructive criticism - life is a learning journey and I'm enjoying learning a lot about my writing.